Game Over

Abby Bowsher

Students against students, classmates against classmates, siblings against siblings…This is the Battle of The Classes. There are no restarts or three lives, this is it. Every year the students and faculty organize a competition between the classes. There are many aspects of this activity. The t-shirts students wear, class runout, the bulletin boards classes design, and the games. The Seniors took the win for their runout with the theme Pac-Man. The Sophomores took second place with their SpongeBob campfire theme. The Juniors came in third with their Star Wars theme. The Freshmen came in last. The Juniors won the t-shirt designs, Seniors came in second, Sophomores came in third, and Freshmen came in last. Another aspect of BOTC is the bulletin boards. You must design a drug-free and a antibullying board. The Juniors came in first, Seniors came in second, Freshman came in third, and Sophomores came in last.

In Battle of The Classes there are multiple games to participate in. For Example: Syran wrap which the Juniors won by wrapping classmates in syran wrap in a race against the clock. The mummy roll was won by the Sophomores, who wrapped classmates in toilet paper. The Sophomores won musical chairs. The three person legged race was won by the Sophomores. Ping Pong Shake was won by the Seniors. The drunken relay was won by the Juniors who wore goggles and still made free throw shots. The Seniors won skin the snake. Ultimate frisbee was won by the Juniors. The corn hole tourney was won by the Juniors. Lastly the Seniors won tug of war. When asked what the best part of this year’s BOTC was, Aubrey Noe said, “Winning the runout because the Seniors put a lot of work into the choreographed dance, and it payed off.”