Plans for the Christmas break

Christmas break is potentially every student’s favorite break, other than summer of course. Christmas break is two and a half weeks of pure joy and freedom that each student loves to enjoy. Some students do different things with their time than what other students do with their time.

Junior, Kyle Sledge said that he would spend most of his time hanging with his family and going to family Christmas gatherings. His twin sister Kennedy said that she is ready for Christmas because she gets the opportunity to hang with her best friend, her brother. They also have family coming down from Ohio to spend time with them which is always exciting.

Junior, Jayzale O’Neal said that he is ready for Christmas break because he loves to eat and hang out with his family that he nevers see. He also said that he will be spending most of his time in the gym and working out because “the grind never stops and there are always people working to get better, so I have to work harder.”

Everybody has different plans but they all have the same thing in common which is the most important. Everybody that was asked said that they planned on spending time with their family. Family time is the most important thing during Christmas break.