How to Procrastinate Like a Pro

Procrastination is the action of delaying or postponing something, which can be homework for a class or avoiding talking to someone over something important. Procrastinating is important for a student because students enjoy putting things off until the last second to do it. For example, this paper is due today, but the writer procrastinated and put it off until the day it was due.

Step one to becoming a pro is getting the task. You have to have the project or assignment to be able to avoid it and not do it. Step two is simply avoiding the topic as if your life depended on not doing it. Go out and hang with your friends, take naps for three hours, just enjoy your life while you are still you and do not worry about doing it. Step three is finally doing the problem and winging it to your best ability. Dane Horton said, “Homework is not fun, so might as well plug some earphones in and try to wing it hard! Having fun in high school is so much better than getting good grades.” The last and final step would be to turn it in and act like you have had it done this whole time. When the teacher asks you how it went, you always have to act as if you have proofread the paper over and over again, yet you finished it the hour before.

Now you are a professional at procrastinating and avoiding the problems. Just remember to always have fun in high school no matter the tasks in your way. Also remember that homework is not a joke so always take it seriously if you want to have a good future. This paper is for students who, like myself, struggle with homework and would rather have a good time. Good luck.