Student Hobbies

Hannah Huston

Students have different hobbies depending on their different interests. There’s different things like binge watching a Netflix series, collecting any and everything they can find of their favorite shows, movies, and characters, and playing the same video game for hours on end because they just need to get to that next level. Hobbies can take up students lives and begin to control them but probably in a good way, so they would say.

WCHS Senior Christina Garrison’s hobby is collecting Funkos and Funko products. She has about 70 Funko products and her collection is still growing. When asked why she started collecting Funkos, she said, “I’m pretty sure my dad got me one for my birthday, and my collection just grew from there.”

WCHS Sophomore Travis Dickey’s hobby is collecting shoes. In his household he as about 35 plus pairs of shoes. When asked what his favorite pair of shoes he owns is he answered, “Has to be my Jordan 3 True Blues, no doubt.” When asked why he answered, “Because they are the cleanest shoes I have. They can match with just about anything.”

WCHS Senior Mariska Borton’s hobby is watching Riverdale, a Netflix show, that now plays on TV. When asked why she loves to watch this show she replied, “It’s an extremely good show, and it never fails to keep me on my feet. I could watch this show for hours and never get tired of it.”