Study Time

Study+Time

Austin Schuster, Writer

Ever stressed over a big test you have the next day?  You are probably not the only one, many people wait until the night before or even the day off to study for the test. It’s not uncommon for high school students to wait until tonight before to study. With other activities like sports, clubs, and church it’s hard to keep up with all your school work. So if you are forced to wait until the night before, here are some tips to help you out.  Take your time, even though you only have one day to study, don’t try to cram everything in at one time, use the time you have to space out what you are learning. Another thing you can do is take a short break after studying, you can look through your notes a time or two then take a short 5 to 10 minute break then go back and look at your notes again. The number one key to studying is having something good to study. This could be something as little bringing your book home and reading the chapter to write down definitions to a few vocab words. The most important thing you can do to help you study is to take lots of notes. If there is something that you think you might have to know for the test, write it down. The worst possible scenario is that you learn more than what’s required. Learning is important, so do it to the best of your ability.