Student Council and The Twelve Days of Christmas.

Kendy Anderson, Reporter

Christmas is here! Well kind of, Christmas week is here! Student council is hosting the 12 days of Christmas. Student council and Mrs. Boyd have planned a very fun two weeks for all students and staff. Starting on December 3, it is Grinch day, wear green or your Grinch attire. Friday the 4th is Favorite flannel day, dress cute in your flannels! Monday the 7th, is favorite scarf, tie or necklace, Christmas colors if possible. Tuesday the 8th, is to wear traditional Christmas colors. Deck out in red, green, or blue. Thursday the 10th, students are to wear ugly Christmas sweaters, a fun, cute way to show Christmas spirit. Friday the 11th is frozen day! Students are to wear blue and white colors, like Queen Elsa. Monday the 14th students are to wear their favorite festive shirt. Santa Claus shirt, or an elf, whatever you like! Tuesday the 15th, wear your favorite fuzzy warm socks. Thursday the 17th, students are allowed to wear a holiday hat or hair piece. Finally Friday the 18th, it’s PJ day!! This being the last day of school students can chill out in their PJ’s all day. Also on Friday is Polar Express day hosted by FCCLA. Students have fun activities planned all day. 

Students and staff are very excited for these fun weeks planned.  Josilyn Wheat, senior, had some words to say. “I love when the school has fun activities like this planned. I can’t wait to dress up and have a fun time. I’m especially excited for the Polar Express.” Josilyn is an FCCLA member and is very excited for this fun day planned.