The student news site of Wayne City High School

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

Polls

What do you think of the new finals policy at WCHS?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Connexion

2023 Greenhand Officer Team

2023 Greenhand Officer Team. Excited to start the year!

On Tuesday, October 10, the Wayne City High School FFA freshmen voted for the 2023 Greenhand Officer Team. The Greenhand Officer Team will assist the Chapter Officer Team. The Chapter Officer Team includes the main leaders for the Wayne City FFA. The new team will get to learn more about FFA and how important the Chapter Team is to the FFA. They wouldn’t be able to achieve anything they do without the help of the advisor, Jennifer Ehrhart. She plans fun and important things for the FFA and is always putting others first in the community. Without Mrs. Ehrhart’s guidance, students wouldn’t know what to do.

On Wednesday, October 11, the Greenhand Officers were announced. Five of the freshmen were elected including: Kayne Gregory, Rhyver Tibbs, Addison Caldwell, Clara Manning, and Peyton Dirks. Starting off with our Greenhand President, Kayne Gregory states, “I’m excited to be president for the Greenhand Officer Team. I feel like we will all have great ideas and work very well together.” Other Greenhand Officers include: Vice President Rhyver Tibbs, Secretary Addison Caldwell, Treasurer Clara Manning, and Reporter Peyton Dirks. Treasurer Clara Manning says, “Being a Greenhand Officer is very exciting, and it is a step towards being a Chapter Officer in the future. I feel this team will lead very well and work hard to reach our goals.” Each of these offices play a very important role in FFA. They will get to learn more about how it feels to take control and to work hard.