The student news site of Wayne City High School

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

Polls

What do you think of the new finals policy at WCHS?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Connexion

December Senior of the Month

Joey Greenwalt was elected to be senior of the month for December. He was so ecstatic to see that the teachers of Wayne City High School had voted for him. Every senior this year is raving to get elected for this position. Wayne City tries to keep students interested, especially seniors with activities such as senior spotlight, senior skip day, senior sunrise, senior sunset, and senior of the month. The school does this for them to not only make it fun, but to make their last year at Wayne City school memorable and bittersweet. ¨I was super excited to see that I was senior of the month. I really didn’t expect it, but I am super grateful for this and can’t wait to see who is next,¨ says Greenwalt. Every teacher and student absolutely enjoys Greenwalts presence and his uplifting attitude. Karen Johnson joyfully exclaims, ¨He is a very good student, and he’s always willing to go the extra mile for any student or teacher, and he is always helping me in anyways and he is overall a very encouraging student!¨ Having the opportunity of being senior of the month is a testament to their achievements, leadership, and contributions to the work they put in into helping any student or teacher. Greenwalt has not only excelled in all of these kindness acts, but he has excelled in so much more and continues to do more acts of kindness. His impact to make the school positive is an inspiration to others, and it gives lowerclassmen an example of what kindness looks like.