The student news site of Wayne City High School

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

Polls

What do you think of the new finals policy at WCHS?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Connexion

Senior Standout

Senior+Standout

Senior of the month is chosen based on the teachers’ votes. This month, staff voted for a student with a determination to always help others and choose kindness. September’s senior of the month is Zoe Wiggins. Zoe embodies the spirit of leadership and compassion with an outgoing personality that radiates positivity. Most staff and students agree that that truly sets her apart is her unwavering care and compassion for others. Her caring nature is truly exceptional. Zoe constantly puts others’ needs before her own, offering a helping hand to a struggling classmate or running an errand for a teacher. “I have always had a desire to help others. I think it comes from my genuine love of seeing people happy. It is super rewarding knowing you have played a role in that” Zoe says. She has made a lasting impact on her classmates, teachers, and anyone who knows her. She is always eager to take on new projects and constantly seeking for personal growth and community betterment.

Staff and students agree Zoe’s accomplishments are nothing short of impressive. Not only does she hold the title of class President, but she also serves as the President of beta club and FCCLA, and she is the Secretary of history club. These leadership roles help reflect her commitment to academic excellence. Zoe’s leadership and her ability to balance these responsibilities with grace and determination make her an exceptional senior of the month.

Susan Emery states, “Zoe is kind, respectful, honest, organized, loyal, understanding, and helpful. Zoe has great integrity! She is very good at helping others whether it is lending a listening ear or tutoring a student, She has done an excellent job serving as the senior class President for the last three years. Zoe is a wonderful student and a joy to have in class! Good luck Zoe in your next chapter!”

Her legacy in Wayne City High School will undoubtedly leave a lasting impact, and her classmates know they are fortunate to have her as a role model.