The student news site of Wayne City High School

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

Polls

What do you think of the new finals policy at WCHS?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Connexion

Custom-Made with RaineyMade

Custom-Made with RaineyMade

Junior Rainey Loker is in the process of launching her own small business called RaineyMade. Loker is in the Wayne County CEO program along with many other students. RaineyMade is a handmade jewelry business that offers necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and more accessories to come in the future. Loker offers a variety of different styles and pieces and she even offers custom items. “I am taking CEO because I knew it would be an awesome learning experience and I wanted to know the ins and outs of the business world,” said Loker. Through this class, Loker is gaining so much knowledge about being an entrepreneur and is making so many connections that will definitely help her down the road. In her search for a small business, RaineyMade was an easy pick. Loker stated, “I pretty much knew from the start that jewelry is what I wanted to do.”

With this business, Loker hopes that something so small as a piece of jewelry can bring a little joy into each one of her customers’ lives by finding something that they love. RaineyMade does not have a set date of release but has already established a wide fanbase. Junior Kenna Anselment said, “I am excited to support my friend in the process of creating her business because I know she will make a variety of cute jewelry.” Loker is advertising all over her social media including her Facebook page. You can contact Loker by her Facebook page or her email [email protected]