The student news site of Wayne City High School

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

The Warwhoop

Polls

What do you think of the new finals policy at WCHS?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...
Connexion

Wayne City Matters Annual Fall Carnival: A Night to Remember

On October 29, from 4 pm to 7 pm, Wayne City Matters will be hosting their annual fall carnival, promising an evening of fun and excitement for the entire community. This event has become a staple in the local calendar, drawing in crowds eager to celebrate the spirit of Halloween.

The fall carnival will be packed with several activities designed to engage and entertain attendees of all ages. From carnival games, where both children and adults can test their skills and compete for prizes, to the costume judging contest, where participants can showcase their creative Halloween costumes, there will be no shortage of thrills and friendly competition.

One of the highlights of the event is the trunk or treat. Families can decorate their car trunks in festive themes and offer sweet treats to trick or treaters, creating a safe and exciting environment for children to enjoy the Halloween tradition.

Paige Chizk is an FCCLA member helping out at the fall carnival. “I am excited to work at the Fall carnival this year, and to be around all of my friends and just have a good time!” Chizk expresses.

The fall carnival is not only about amusement; it also serves as an opportunity for Wayne City Matters to give back to the community. The proceeds from the event will go towards supporting local initiatives and charities, ensuring that the positive impact extends beyond the carnival itself.

FCCLA advisor, Laura Miller, shares, “FCCLA has been participating in the fall carnival for several years.  The carnival is a great way for our community to come together and provide fun & safe activities for the young kids in our community.  High school students build their self esteem by volunteering & helping the kids.  Everyone has a great time that evening!”

So, mark your calendars, gather your friends and family, and get ready for an unforgettable evening of laughter, games, and community bonding. The Wayne City Matters fall carnival is an event not to be missed. Join in on the festivities and embrace the Halloween spirit.